TERMS & CONDITIONS
DEFINITIONS & INTERPRETATIONS:
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the meanings set opposite them unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Agreement” means these Terms & Conditions.
- “Candidate” means the delegates attending the Course.
- “Course(s)” means the Courses to be delivered by QualityArc Pty Ltd. to the Candidates at the Venue.
- “Fee” means the fee for the provision of the Services.
- “Services” means the provision of a training course to include:
- The supply of suitability qualified training personnel.
- The provision of Course materials.
- The provision of other additional services, special requirements or equipment.
- “Venue” means the place where the Course is to be delivered.
- “We/us” being QualityArc Pty Ltd. (ABN: 39 610 800 685) whose registered office is situated at Level 9, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
- GENERAL OBLIGATIONS: Enrolments for the course will be processed in order of arrival of this completed and signed Enrolment form accepting all Terms & Conditions along with necessary documents. It is the Candidate’s responsibility to ensure Course prerequisites have been met, prior to attending the Course.
- PRIVACY: All data collected on this form is confidential and QualityArc Pty Ltd. only collects this information for the purposes of training and assessment, administration, evaluation of the program and potential employment with QualityArc Pty Ltd. QualityArc Pty Ltd. may also disclose personal information to another party without consent where authorised or required by law.
- FEES & REFUND POLICY: All prices and training courses are subject to change without notice. QualityArc Pty Ltd. makes every effort to operate all advertised courses, however, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time. In this instance full refunds or credit transfers will be applied. QualityArc Pty Ltd. is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement losses resulting from training course rescheduling or cancellation. No refunds will be provided for Candidate no-shows or cancellations. No refunds will be provided for Candidates who only attend part of the course.
- PAYMENTS: Payment will be processed within 2 – 3 business days. Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of Course fees. A booking confirmation and tax invoice will be emailed after full payment has been received by QualityArc Pty Ltd.
- CANDIDATE SUBSTITUTIONS: Candidate substitutions are allowed 5 (five) working days prior to course commencement. Written authorisation from QualityArc Pty Ltd. is required after Candidate submits a completed Candidate Substitution form to us.
- COPYRIGHT: Course documentation, hand-outs, software programs and any other teaching aids provided as part of the course are subject to Copyright law. Attendance at a Course does not confer any right to reproduce such information, or to disclose it to a third party, without the prior written permission of QualityArc Pty. Limited.
- INDEMNITY: We will use all reasonable care and skill in providing Services including the use of suitably qualified and experienced trainers. We give no warranties as to the results attained by Candidates attending the Courses. Furthermore, any decisions Candidates may make having attended the Course are their own and they remain wholly responsible for their actions. You shall indemnify and hold harmless us and our trainers from and against all claims, actions, demands, costs, losses, expenses (including without limitation all legal fees, disbursements) damages, liabilities and Court action arising from any breach of either your obligations under this Agreement or any action of failure to act on behalf of any third party. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, we do not accept liability for any loss of profits or goodwill or for any special indirect or consequential damages arising under this Agreement and delivering the Services.
QualityArc Pty Ltd. reserves the right to modify Terms & Conditions at any time.